Thursday, August 5, 2010

San Pablo --From a Students Perspective

August 4, 2010
Maddie Beasley


Hey everybody, it’s the third day and it’s all going by so fast. We went into the village of San Pablo today. It was so neat, and grassy, and the kids were so kind. We connected with the children, and played with them, and we learned about each other. They all speak Kekchi (pronounced k-e-ch-ee), and only the older kids speak English, so it’s pretty hard to communicate.
Now, some things that God is doing in the village, that speaks to me, is He like let the kids remember the lesson, so they get some good knowledge about the Bible. Another thing that I noticed, is a girl named Annalecha (anna- leek- a) she’s 12 and helps us out when we talk to the little kids, and she interprets for us. She asked me today for a Bible and I would have given her mine except, Randy said don’t give anything away. But I got excited when she asked. That’s things that I saw God do today.
Keep praying for strength and peace from God.
See ya
-Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment